Visiting a small country has numerous advantages. You can reach out to the most interesting tourism sights very easily and explore the country in a short period of time buy simply ordering daily tours. This is, of course, about Armenia also, however, the number of must-see destinations is huge. And when planning the tour to Armenia, one should carefully select sights before travelling.
No matter how many sights you have selected, one thing is undoubtable. You will receive a high-quality service. Knowledgeable and experienced tour-guides will help you understand the depth of Armenian history, explore the nuances of art and architecture, enjoy the beauty of picturesque canyons, valleys, mountains, as well as to taste delicious food with understanding why those ingredients were combined.
Thus, you are invited to take part in all of our daily scheduled tours to various destinations and explore the enchanting beauty of the most popular-cultural sights. In the suggested list there are tours for each tourist- from a gourmet to beginner. Our advice would be to choose as many destinations as you time allows. Each of the tours may be booked separately and chosen from any color itinerary.
The duration of tours varies due to the road to it and the story of the sight itself. For the tours with duration of more than 6 hours we have foreseen stops for the lunch in the local restaurants at an additional price (price varies but is not more than $10 per person) according to your chosen lunch option.
The prices of multi-day tours include hotel accommodation, full board, while the prices of 2-day (Saturday-Sunday) trip to Georgia include hotel accommodation and half board (lunches and breakfast).
Please also note, that due to weather conditions some of the tours may not be available, thus before reserving a seat, make sure you have consulted with our team member.
Now this is the right time to choose your daily pre-scheduled tours and enjoy the road to the depth of Armenian history, culture, cuisine, and peoples’ hearts.
Daily tours are the best way to discover Armenia if you are in our country for a short visit.
|Day||April 1 - October 31, 2021||Duration (+/-10%)||Price per person|
|Monday 10:00||Garni, Geghard, lavash baking, Lake Sevan (Sevanavank)||8-9 hrs.||9 500 AMD|
|Tuesday 09:00||Khor Virap, Noravank, "Hin Areni" wine factory (tour and tasting), ancient cave ("Birds-Cave")||9-10 hrs.||9 500 AMD|
|Wednesday 10:00||Yerevan observing city tour, Echmiadzin (Hripsime, Gayane, Mother Cathedral - from outside, Museum "Treasures of Echmiadzin"), Zvartnots||5-6 hrs.||7 500 AMD|
|Thursday 09:00||Lake Sevan (Sevanavank), Dilijan (Goshavank, Haghartsin)||9-10 hrs.||8 500 AMD|
|Friday 10:00||Garni, Geghard, lavash baking||5-6 hrs.||7 500 AMD|
|Saturday 08:30||"Hin Areni" wine factory (tour and tasting), Shaki waterfall, "Devil's" bridge, Tatev (wayback on Ropeway)||13-14 hrs.||18 000 AMD|
|Sunday 09:00||Gyumri (Urban life museum, Black Fortress, walking through the old streets), Harichavank||10-11 hrs.||9 500 AMD|
All tours included
|Professional guides||WiFi in vehicles||Bottled water|
|Languages: ENG + RUS + ARM||Hotel pick-up (city center)||Cookies|
|Entrance tickets||Air Conditioning in vehicles||Cards are accepted for payment|
|Master classes & tastings||Vehicle & passengers insurance||50% discount for children < 8|
Before You Go
- Approach the office at least 30 minutes before start time of the tour (if hotel pickup is not required).
Seats are not fixed in advance.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Please check the walking distances for each reserved tour in advance.
Choose your clothes depending on weather conditions.
- It is not recommended to wear revealing clothes while attending churches and it is preferable for women to have a scarf for covering the head.
- Additional stops in the route, besides those indicated in the itinerary, are possible in case all participants in the group come to an agreement.
- In order to participate in the tours, it is necessary to purchase the reserved tickets at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. Otherwise, the reservations can be cancelled by the Agent without prior notice.
- In case after purchasing the ticket, the Client informs about canceling the participation in the tour at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the tour, the cost of the ticket is totally refunded. In case after purchasing the ticket, the Client cancels the participation within 24 hours before the beginning of the tour, 50% of the total price of the ticket is returned to the Client. If the cancellation is made after the starting time of the tour, the cost of the ticket is not refundable.
- The purchased ticket can be replaced with another (subject to availability) without penalty, in case of informing the Agent at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. Otherwise, in case of replacing the ticket with another (subject to availability) a penalty at 20% of the returned ticket price will be charged.
- In case of bad weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, for security reasons the Agent has the right to change, shorten or cancel the tour.